On the right hand of this page are varying information downloads that help make registration easier for prospective coaches and parents. Review the descriptions below then to download a form, right click the link and select "Save Target As" then select a download location to your computer and click OK. All downloads are Adobe Acrobat PDF™ files:
- Consent For Treatment - Download, print and fill out this form if you have been selected to the Sparks Babe Ruth Allstars (any division). In order to qualify for play on the Allstar team this form must be turned in for each player on the roster to the league Player Agent upon request.
- 2016 Sponsorship - This form will ONLY be available directly from the league. Please request via your team Manager and he will provide the form from the league treasurer to you. All teams are required to fulfill sponsorship responsibilities. This form should be turned in with monies to the Team Manager who will in turn forward to the League Treasurer.
- Team Stats XLS - An MS Excel™ formatted stats page for team managers who like to keep stats for his/her team. You dont even have to insert at-bats as the form will include it all for you! Just add the type of hits per game (i.e. 1b, 2b, 3b, HR), and the form will compute at-bats, total hits, batting average, on base percentage, etc. Additionally, enter pitching stats and the form will compute ERA, etc.
- Score Card - An MS Excel™ formatted page that easily allows you to just type in your player names/lineup, print this baby up, and hand over to your team scorekeeper!
- Lineup Card - An MS Excel™ formatted page that you can print as is, (blank), or insert your team player names to hand over to opposing teams and umpires prior to your game start. This form also includes room to add substitutions, etc.
If you need help on any of the files for download, please CLICK HERE to send an email to the league Player Agent you will receive complete instructions on how to edit each form for your team. To download any of the forms, RIGHT click on the form of your choice, select SAVE TARGET AS, select your save location, then click SAVE. Download, then open the form and edit away!